WHO WE ARE
This website is owned and managed by WOODBC legal address Brīvības iela 202, Riga, Latvia, LV-1035, called the Data Controller. We protect and take care of the privacy and protection of personal data of visitors of the website. We undertake to respect your right to lawful processing and protection of personal data as well as to comply with the applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data — Personal Data Protection Law, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws and regulations if such are applicable to data processing.
WHAT DATA WE MAY COLLECT
We collect, store and use the following personal data:
- Information about your computer (IP address, device model, screen size, internet browser);
- Your geographic location;
- Information you have provided to apply for receiving WOODBC newsletters;
- Information you provide to register;
- Any other information you wish to send to us.
HOW WE MAY USE THE COLLECTED DATA
We may use your personal data to:
- Provide the best possible visual and technical experience for your specific device model, screen size and internet browser;
- Remember your language choice;
- Remember your cookies settings;
- Reply to your information queries;
- Provide you with suited commercial offers from WOODBC;
- Prevent or disclose fraud or other offences;
- Verify your identity for logging into the registered users section;
- Provide your data security.